Wednesday, June 02, 2010

In case anyone is out there who has not heard our most recent news, I am copying a message I recently wrote into this post. This message is from Tuesday, May 25.

About this time of the evening 7 days ago, the LORD took the baby he placed in me for 6 weeks back to Himself. It has been a season we will never forget, but I am thankful for His presence, providence and perfect plan. We are trusting in 1 Pet. 5:10"But may the G-D of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Messiah Yeshua, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you."

I have learned that His love is above and beyond any that we could give this child. He loves us so deeply that He desires us to dwell with Him. Today I was reminded:
Precious in the sight of the LORD Is the death of His saints." Ps. 116:15

I can proudly say, I am the mother of 3 children. Even though we had such a short time together, so short I don't even know their name, but I already loved and will always love and miss my faceless baby leite. As I sit here and cry what I hope are tears of closure, I can find no proper way to "bury" what has gone. Our family will never be the same. But I am filled with wonder at how He loves us and how much better of a parent He is than I could ever be. My heart lies forever in His hands and my hope is to be united with my baby when we see each other in glory, to look into their eyes and see the peace that truly passed all my understanding...and for us all, our family of 5 (and any more blessings He chooses to send our way) plus the myriads of believers bow together to sing (from Psalm 139:1-18):

O LORD, You have searched me and known [me].
You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways.
For [there is] not a word on my tongue, [But] behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.
You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me.
[Such] knowledge [is] too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot [attain] it.
Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?
If I ascend into heaven, You [are] there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You [are there].
[If] I take the wings of the morning, [And] dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me.
If I say, "Surely the darkness shall fall [fn] on me," Even the night shall be light about me;
Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light [are] both alike [to You].
For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made; [fn] Marvelous are Your works, And [that] my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, [And] skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When [as yet there were] none of them.
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!
[If] I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You.


Our precious baby now rests eternally in His hands, and in memory of Baby Leite #3, we pray: "Magnified and sanctified be His great Name in the world which He created according to His will. May He establish His kingdom during your life and during your days, and during the life of all the house of Israel, speedily and in the near future, and say Amen. May His great Name be blessed forever and ever. Blessed, praised and glorified, exalted, extolled and honored, adored and lauded be the Name of the Holy One, Blessed be He; Who is beyond all blessings and hymns, praises and songs that are uttered in the world; and say Amen. May there be abundant peace from heaven, and life for us and for all Israel; and say Amen. May He who maketh peace in the heavens, make peace for us and for all Israel; and say Amen."

No comments:

Matthew 6:33

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you as well."