Monday, January 09, 2006

Well, we don't have much to say for ourselves except that we love our family. This past month has been a rollercoaster of events and emotions, but it has ended with one we have never experienced - a deep, heart-wrenching longing for everyone to come back - to relive this past month again.

During these festive times, we were able to spend time with BOTH of my brothers and their families, my parents and grandma. My oldest brother and his family left at the end of Dec. My parents left last thursday. Grandma left today and my other brother and his family are moving away on wednesday. We are left alone. And as great and wonderful as it was to have them here - as much as our heart is ecstatic with love for each and every one - we feel the same degree of pain and heartache that they are no longer here. It is so similar to the loss of a precious loved one.

In my last blog, I talked about us having a cry day, well, make that a cry week. Please pray for us - we are experiencing sadness and loneliness.

No comments:

Matthew 6:33

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you as well."