Wednesday, October 17, 2007

People have been asking if Hava is teething for the past few months. I said I wasn't going to say she was until I was absolutely sure because she has been a drooler and chewing on her hand since about three months of age. Yesterday, I saw the first glimpse of white under her gums, so we knew it was coming. We just didn't know it would come this soon.

YEP - SHE HAS A TOOTH!!!!!!!!!It was hard for me to get a shot because that silly tongue of hers is always in the way, but you can see it....the white spot in front of my finger, bottom left of the front 2 teeth. It is already out and nice and sharp. So, to everyone who has asked - yes, Hava is teething! :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i bg gv bnnnnnnnnbnvdvd nkjylkkyyyyyynj =

That was Nani typing - YEAY Hava, having teeth rocks!

DDN

Matthew 6:33

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you as well."