Tuesday, May 29, 2007

HAVA WEARS ME OUT
So, you know I love her to death and when she is cute, BOY IS SHE CUTE! But when she is crying, BOY IS SHE CRYING! Mom and Dad are in from Brazil, which is wonderful - and she was a little angel today at the mall, didn't fuss one bit...not about being off of naptime, not about being hungry...nothing....all smiles. I sort of saw it coming. She was a mess later this afternoon and tonight...completely wiped out and screaming at the same time and wearing us out in the process...hence, why I am writing this at 11:30 pm when I should be asleep. I'm off to bed now, my baby is silent...finally.

1 comment:

jasonandjennyt said...

Yup...that's how they get when they're overly tired and hungry. It's happened to us many times and it's definitely no fun. And the more tired they are, they harder it is for them to go to sleep. And the hungrier they are, they harder it is for them to eat too! How weird!

Matthew 6:33

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you as well."