Thursday, June 21, 2007

HAVA'S SLIDESHOW
Well, I finally did it....I made a myspace. I found so many people on there that I haven't talked to in forever, so I did it to see if anyone else comes along that I haven't seen. I'm not really big into myspace, but I was able to create a slideshow on there of Hava. So, when you get a chance, go check her out! (Make sure your speakers are on, and scroll down a bit...it's on the right side.) www.myspace.com/havasmamae
More pictures to come here soon!

Please keep checking in here with us, we have some important news to share in the relatively near future!

2 comments:

Dennis and Danielle said...

DUDE - she has some SERIOUS CUTE CHEEKS!!! hahaha. What a cute smile, she's such a cutie.
I'm happy you had a good traveling experience :)

jasonandjennyt said...

Important news?!? Are you pregnant again!?!:)

Matthew 6:33

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you as well."