Saturday, June 30, 2007

WANT MORE PICS???
Hava is ok with being on her stomach for a short while...as far as the toys are concerned, she doesn't like to go after them, but that's ok...she's a smarty pants...she pulls the blanket til they come to her! I know it's fuzzy, but I couldn't resist the smile!
This was my first HA! moment of the week...I called Al and they both looked at me the same way at the same time! (Hava kept the look for the picture, but Papai decided to smile. :o))
So, this week we finished making sure we are ok with the 3 cereals (rice, oat and barley)...and moved onto... (duh duh duh duh) APPLESAUCE! This was my second HA! moment....I was in tears laughing at the faces Hava would make trying to figure out what was in her mouth. I really wish you could have all been there for this one...she would make a face like we had given her a lemon, let it all fall back out of her mouth and then open her mouth really wide with her tongue out like she was about to gag. So, it wasn't a big hit to begin with, but she loved it today.
I used to love this song when I was a kid....guess I passed it on:

Rubber duckie, you're the one. You make bathtime lots of fun. Rubber duckie, I'm awefully fond of you...doo doo doo doo doo doo dooooooo
Rubber duckie, joy of joys. When I squeeze you, you make noise. Rubber duckie, I'm awefully fond of you.
Every day when I make my way to the tubbie, I find a little fella who's short and yella and chubbie....Rubba dub duckie!
Rubber duckie, you're so fine. And I am lucky that you're mine. Rubber duckie, I'm awefully fond of.....Rubber duckie - wish I had a whole pond of....Rubber duckie, I'm awefully fond of you...doo doo doo doo doo!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Rachel! Great pics! Hava's TOO CUTE! Especially the lemon face. =0)

So far, in our picking random foods from the shelf, Kefa likes bananas and sweet potatos. I'm not sure what he'll try next, but I may be mean and have him try prunes. Hehe. =0)

Matthew 6:33

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you as well."