Thursday, June 21, 2007

THE TRIP


So, it actually took us about 11-12 hours both ways on our recent trip, but Hava was GREAT. We only stopped for feeding and potty breaks and she was just fine. She only cried for a second whenever we would put her back into the car seat, but I think that was because she figured out that she would be in there for a while. Once she was in, she would play, listen to music and take nice loooooong naps. We were very impressed with her traveling skills, so thank you for your prayers - she did excellent. Once again, she has proven to be a "Caldwell," now that we know she likes to travel! Here's a picture of her on the road.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I think this is my favorite picture of Hava so far! She is looking sooooo cute!!! Oh my goodness :)

jasonandjennyt said...

Oh my goodness!! She's SO big now!! Look at those cheeks! Ha! She looks so different from what I remember her. What a CUTIE!

Matthew 6:33

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you as well."